Recipe by Karen=^..^=
I needed to put dinner in the oven ASAP and had no time to marinate. After looking around on the web, I combined a couple different recipes and came up with this. We really enjoy it...hope you will too!
Top Review by ~Bliss~
I made this once before, but accidentally added twice the amount of soy, and it was overpowering. This time, I did it just as called for, and it was delicious. I didn't brown the roast, but just put it in casserole dish and place it in a toaster oven (it's 103F here today). It worked just fine. I ended up sampling it a bit, and then making two wraps with this, and some shredded cheddar, onions, radishes, cukes and some garlic parmesan dressing sprinkled on. So very good, either way....
- 3 lbs boneless pork roast
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger (I use jarred minced ginger)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Brown pork on all sides in 2 tbl oil over medium-high heat.
- Place pork in roasting pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over roast.
- Roast for about 3 hours (or until instant-read thermometer reads 165*), basting frequently and turning over a couple times.
- Let sit for a few minutes before slicing and serve with juices.