Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very easy and extremely tasty teriyaki chicken for OAMC. Just mix everything together in a freezer bag and freeze for a quick meal another day. From
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 small minced garlic clove
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb chicken, uncooked and chopped
on day meal is served
- 1 cup regular uncooked rice
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil, garlic and ginger to make marinade.
- Freeze chicken in marinade in a 1-gallon bag.
- To serve:.
- Pour chicken and marinade into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350º oven for 35 minutes.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Serve chicken over rice.
Delicious OAMC chicken! I used one large chicken breast cut in half and it turned out tender and juicy with great flavor. I had to use regular vinegar but it didn't suffer from this sub. My husband grilled it. Will definitely make again! Thanks so much for posting!
Wonderful dish!! My picky daughter ate every last bit out of the dish so there were no leftovers... very tasty!! Thank you!
This recipe was well-liked by all, easy to prepare with ingredients I usually have on hand. Thanks for an OAMC recipe that I will make again.