1/1 Photo of Easy Teriyaki Chicken Burgers
A super simple way to make a chicken burger that zings with flavor! Sometimes it's referred to as "hawaiian-style." This has been my husband's favorite for a long time, especially at Red Robin. That got too expensive after a while so I thought I'd try making it at home instead. He loves it! These burgers have been a big hit whenever we have friends over for a barbeque.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts in glass dish and smother with teriyaki sauce; turn breasts over to cover thoroughly.
- 2Marinate as long as possible, preferably in the fridge overnight.
- 315-30 minutes if you’re in a hurry.
- 4On stovetop or grill, cook chicken about 12 to 14 minutes.
- 5(7-8 minutes in a George Foreman grill).
- 6Chicken breasts (bone-in and boneless) should be cooked to an internal temperature of 170 F.
- 7Exact grilling times will depend on the heat of your grill/pan as well as on the thickness of the chicken breast.
- 8Chicken is done if, when pierced, the juices run clear or the breast is no longer pink inside.
- 9Spread mayonnaise on each bun, top& bottom.
- 10Place each cooked chicken breast on a bun and top with a pineapple slice.
- 11Serve alongside a summer salad or veggies and don’t forget a tall glass of iced tea!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Teriyaki Chicken Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.3 mg
- Sodium 1715.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 33.9 g