1/1 Photo of Easy Teriyaki Chicken
healthy mamma's Note:
This is a simple, healthy version of Chicken Teryaki. My kids love it! It has far less sugar than bottled Teryaki sauce and no perservatives/additives. I always have Tamari and honey on hand, making for a quick, last minute super. I cook my chicken in my pressure cooker (which I couldn't live without!) I can throw in frozen solid chicken tenderloins and they cook in 3 minutes and all of the moisture is locked in. The chicken falls apart and is very moist & flavorful. If your not lucky enough to have a pressure cooker, first, put it on your next birthday wish list, and for now bake, boil, poach or grill your chicken, do not fry your chicken! * Tamari, unlike regular soy sauce, does not have any additives/perservatives in it. Use the low sodium Tamari.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook chicken: bake at 350 deg. for about 20 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a large skillet or Wok on medium heat, add oil
- 3add garlic and ginger, saute for 2 minutes.
- 4add Bok Choy, saute for about 3 more minutes until cooked down.
- 5in a small bowl, mix together Tamari & honey.
- 6pour into the Wok stir until it starts to boil softly. turn down heat a bit, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 7Add chicken and snow peas.
- 8Serve over basmatil rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Teriyaki Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.9
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1385.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: