Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Hawaiian style chicken
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1 teriyaki baste and glaze (Lawry's Teriyaki Baste and Glaze sauce)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with no-stick spray.
- Lay chicken pieces in pan and pour sauce over chicken, turning once to completely cover in sauce.
- spoon pineapple over chicken.
- bake for approximately 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
So easy, yet such a great tasting dinner. Thank you for sharing your recipe, GrannieB. Made for Fal 2012 Pick-A-Chef.
This was so good and so super easy to make. I didn't have a whole chicken, so I made it with bone-in chicken legs and thighs. It turned out great.
Here's one of those recipes I was willing to use a whole chicken rather than chicken breasts as I usually do, since it was made for a neighbor couple when their daughter & her husband were visiting! I managed a taste of it so know it was A GREAT TASTING CHICKEN DISH, & their enthusiastic raves on it later just proved my judgement! Very, very nice, & so easy to prepare, too! Along with this chicken I took over a bowl of hot brown rice mixed with peas! Happy neighbors! Happy Syd! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]