Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Easy, easy, easy, this takes minutes to make and oh soooooo good! The complete recipe may be doubled, adjust all ingredients to taste.
Top Review by Andrew K
This was amazing, I wowwed everyone with this recipe. I also substituted Frank's Red Hot for the chipolte and doubled many of the ingredients (not the butter), which made a nice broth for dipping. Also, I saved some spare lime juice which made for some complimentary tequila poppers! Highly recommended.
- 29.58-59.16 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2.46 ml dried chipotle powder
- 453.59 g medium uncooked shrimp
- 44.37 ml butter
- 29.58-44.37 ml tequila
- 14.79-29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper