Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Easy, easy, easy, this takes minutes to make and oh soooooo good! The complete recipe may be doubled, adjust all ingredients to taste.
Top Review by Andrew K
This was amazing, I wowwed everyone with this recipe. I also substituted Frank's Red Hot for the chipolte and doubled many of the ingredients (not the butter), which made a nice broth for dipping. Also, I saved some spare lime juice which made for some complimentary tequila poppers! Highly recommended.
- 2 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 lb medium uncooked shrimp
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons tequila
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper