Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
The smell of this recipe made my mouth water and it only takes 20 minutes to prepare. It is for someone who doesn't have a lot of time. I love this recipe.
- 4 -6 center-cut pork chops
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs, to coat chops
- 4 -6 potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2 thick
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Prepare your chops for coating and frying; mix egg in bowl and bread crumbs in another.
- Dip chops in eggs then bread crumbs. Fry till lightly browned.
- Preheat oven to 325°F Place fried chops in casserole dish; place sliced potatoes on top.
- In bowl, whisk can of soup and a can of milk. Pour over chops and potatoes. Cover with foil, poke a few holes on top and cook at 325°F for 1-1/2 hours; serve.