Recipe by Chef Brendawiz in the kitchen
The smell of this recipe made my mouth water and it only takes 20 minutes to prepare. It is for someone who doesn't have a lot of time. I love this recipe.
- 4 -6 center-cut pork chops
- 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs, to coat chops
- 4 -6 potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2 thick
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare your chops for coating and frying; mix egg in bowl and bread crumbs in another.
- Dip chops in eggs then bread crumbs. Fry till lightly browned.
- Preheat oven to 325°F Place fried chops in casserole dish; place sliced potatoes on top.
- In bowl, whisk can of soup and a can of milk. Pour over chops and potatoes. Cover with foil, poke a few holes on top and cook at 325°F for 1-1/2 hours; serve.