Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe came from a friend a long time ago when my DS was younger, after he came home and raved about how good it was, I have been making it ever since. It is very easy to make, and very tasty too, you can use any flavor of condensed cream soup for this.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (can use more)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted (you can use any flavor of cream soup for this!)
- 16 ounces frozen frozen tater tots
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter a 12x8 baking dish.
- In a skillet, cook onion, garlic, celery with the ground beef over medium heat, until the meat is no longer pink, and veggies are tender; drain, then stir in grated Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and cayenne (if using).
- Spoon mixture into dish.
- Spread soup over meat mixture.
- Top with tater tots.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 mins, or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted.