1/1 Photo of Easy Tasty Zucchini
With some zucchini and a few other ingredients you can serve a tasty recipe you will make again.Easy, fast,looks good and best part it tastes great! How many other boring zucchini recipes can match this?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat margarine and oil in skillet.
- 2Add onions and garlic.
- 3Cook unril onions are shiny but still crispy.
- 4Add green onions zucchini and water.
- 5Cook over medium heat for app 15 minutes or until zucchini starts to softened up.
- 6Add tomatoes and cook another 7 minutes.
- 7Add salt and be generous with the pepper
- 8Just before removing from heat stir in Parmesan cheese.
- 9Serve and enjoy.
- 10If possible use freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 11If you have no cherry tomatoes add 1 cup of tomatoes cut in wedges.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tasty Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 208.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: