With some zucchini and a few other ingredients you can serve a tasty recipe you will make again.Easy, fast,looks good and best part it tastes great! How many other boring zucchini recipes can match this?
- Heat margarine and oil in skillet.
- Add onions and garlic.
- Cook unril onions are shiny but still crispy.
- Add green onions zucchini and water.
- Cook over medium heat for app 15 minutes or until zucchini starts to softened up.
- Add tomatoes and cook another 7 minutes.
- Add salt and be generous with the pepper
- Just before removing from heat stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If possible use freshly grated parmesan cheese
- If you have no cherry tomatoes add 1 cup of tomatoes cut in wedges.