Recipe by Ocean Annie
A taste good, quick fix dinner. I served mine with mashed potatoes (lots of gravy), green beans and warm bisquits. It's a nice comfort meal. :)
Top Review by WendiQ
We sure enjoyed this easy to fix meal. I didn't have the Progresso gravy so I made my own from a Tone Brown Gravy mix, adding onions and mushroons. I took off for the day and had dinner ready when I got home. It cooked on LOW for six and a half hours.. Yum Yum!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef
- 1⁄2 bag baby carrots (small bag)
- 1 (19 ounce) canprogresso beef gravy, with vidalia onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash carrots and place on the bottom of crockpot.
- Put London Broil on top of carrots.
- Pour brown gravy& Vidalia onions over it.
- Set crockpot temp to low.
- Cook for 5-6 hours.
- Wonderfully easy.
- Great taste.
- A cleaning tip: when you are ready for clean up, rinse out the crock, put dish detergent and water in the crock and set the temp on low for about 15-20 minutes.
- Makes washing a breeze!