Recipe by robd16
These are great and so simple you'll want to make them again and again. Adding the oats will give you a denser texture and make the cookies slightly more filling and you can serve them warm after they have half cooled. I do urge you to try them without the oats, they have an amazing light crumbly texture and a more concentrated flavour. In this case you must wait for the cookies to cool completely before removing them from the tray.
- 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter or 236.59 ml smooth peanut butter
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml white sugar, sweetener or 118.29 ml fructose
- 118.29 ml oats (optional)
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350F.
- Mix everything together adding the egg last.
- Roll into balls and flatten with a fork on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper leaving enough room for cookies to expand, you may have to do this in 2 batches.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes checking after 5 to make sure cookies do not burn.
- Allow to cool on the tray, then serve.