Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A German lady fixed this for me many years ago and I've been duplicating it ever since. I love it!
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Peel the cucumber and slice it thinly.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and sour cream. Whip to blend well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cucumbers and toss well to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate, overnight is best for the best flavor.
I have been making this for years, except I add onions! I just found out recently, it was my grandfather's favorite! LOL It is simple and yummy! Thanks for posting!