Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I never buy tartar sauce anymore, because it is so easy and fresh to make. You probably have most of the ingredients in our cupboard and fridge. Give it a try...you will never buy expensive tartar sauce again.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 1. Combine all ingredients within a small container.
- 2. Taste the mixture and salt and pepper as needed.
- 3. Serve immediately, or let the flavors mingle in the fridge- it will get even better.