Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made with pie crust mix on the backs of muffin cups.
Make and share this Easy Tart Shells recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) pie crust mix
- pie filling, of your choice (canned or homemade)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare pastry for One-crust pie as directed on pie crust package except divide dough into 6 equal parts.
- Roll each part into 4-inch circle.
- Fit over backs of muffin cups or 6-ounce custard cups, making pleats so pastry will fit closely.
- Prick with fork and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and remove from pans.
- Just fill with (warm?) pie filling and top with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Unfilled tart shells can be frozen for future use.