Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Made with pie crust mix on the backs of muffin cups.
- 1 (11 ounce) pie crust mix
- pie filling, of your choice (canned or homemade)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare pastry for One-crust pie as directed on pie crust package except divide dough into 6 equal parts.
- Roll each part into 4-inch circle.
- Fit over backs of muffin cups or 6-ounce custard cups, making pleats so pastry will fit closely.
- Prick with fork and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and remove from pans.
- Just fill with (warm?) pie filling and top with whipped cream or Cool Whip.
- Unfilled tart shells can be frozen for future use.