- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and diced very small
- 1⁄2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 chopped hard-boiled eggs (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, amount to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil diced potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain and rinse w/ cold water; drain again. Allow potatoes to cool completely.
- When cooled, place potatoes in a large bowl and toss w/ onion, celery and eggs (if using eggs).
- Add all remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Chill until serving.