Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick way to make yummy Tapioca. In this recipe I used Long Life Milk, I don't know if you would get the same results from ordinary milk, but give it a try....
- Soak Tapioca in milk overnight.
- Place in microwave and cook on high (mine is a 1200watt) for 5 min., stirring well every 2 minute and when finished.
- Transfer to a saucepan and cook on med/low.
- heat for approximately 5 min, stirring constantly.
- until it thickens.
- Allow to stand for a few minutes and it will.
- thicken even more.