Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is great with chicken or chicken on skewers. It can be used in the fry pan or on a grill or BBQ You can marinate for 30 minutes or use straight away. Should be adequate marinade to coat 8-10 chicken skewers/kebabs. To make the marinade as gluten free-ensure the yogurt and spices used are gluten-free.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Coat meat or chicken and grill, fry or BBQ until cooked.
Good marinade! I used on chicken leg quarters and let them marinate all day. Then grilled them up! Made for ZWT!
I marinaded chicken breast strips (cut about the same size as KFC Crispy Strips). It's really quick to mix up and fills the kitchen with a beautiful spicey aroma as it cooks. We really enjoyed this marinade.
Very quick and very tasty! I marinated two chicken breasts sliced down the middle for 30 minutes and served along with pineapple, cottage cheese and a light salad.