Recipe by DrGaellon
From the Weight Watchers Message Board
Top Review by Stacey L
Tasted okay, but the George Foreman grill burned the marinade so quickly, we had to scrape off the charred skin. I think roasting would be a better option. Cutting it into strips works well for shortening cooking time.
- 6 ounces nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip top bag. Press out as much air as possible, seal tightly and refrigerate 1 to 8 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken strips on George Foreman grill or grill pan, about 5 minutes, or until cooked through.