Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from a coworker, and I'm trying it out tonight. Hopefully it's a good one because it is so easy to make!
- 453.59 g ground beef (I added some taco seasoning to the meat)
- 425.24 g can beef tamales
- 418.15 g can cream-style corn
- 425.24 g can corn
- 2 (850.48 g) can beef broth
- 425.24 g can diced tomatoes
- 425.24 g can ranch style beans
- Brown meat and drain.
- Remove papers from tamales and cut up.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat and serve.