Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from a coworker, and I'm trying it out tonight. Hopefully it's a good one because it is so easy to make!
- 1 lb ground beef (I added some taco seasoning to the meat)
- 1 (15 ounce) can beef tamales
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- Brown meat and drain.
- Remove papers from tamales and cut up.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat and serve.