Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this at South Beach website. The recipe calls for fat free cheese, I can't stand the stuff, too rubbery for me. I made these and they are good and easy. You can freeze them and reheat in microwave.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 3⁄4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 2 diced mushrooms
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- Microwave spinach on high for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Drain excess liquid.
- Line 12 cup muffin pan with foil baking cups.
- Coat baking cups with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly in cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.