1/8 Photos of Easy Taco Stew
This is so easy to make. Very flavorful. This recipe can easily be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans in chili sauce, undrained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- baked corn tortilla chips (I prefer Doritos) or plain Doritos (I prefer Doritos)
- cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Brown the beef and onion in a dutch oven, then drain.
- 2Add all ingredients to the beef/onion mixture, except for the tortilla chips and cheese.
- 3Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- 4TO SERVE: Crumble a handful of either tortilla chips or Doritos in individual serving bowls and cover with a generous helping of stew.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6HINT: You can reduce the heat by substituting the pinto beans in chili sauce with either red kidney beans, plain pinto beans, etc.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Taco Stew
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1734.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pinto beans in chili sauce