Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) candiced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add other ingredients (undrained).
- Garnish with grated cheese, crushed corn chips, sour cream, black olives.
As a beginning cook, this recipe was quick and simple! To what is listed here, I added a pinch of basil, a can of pinto beans and a can of diced potatoes (the potatoes were just for the sake of bulk-- I've noticed that when they come from a can, they rarely have any flavor). I set the servings for 10 and made a bunch. Although, with 10 servings, I found that two flavor packets was quite enough for the taco taste. An excellent recipe, and the first I've tried from this site. The first of many, I hope. Kudos!