1/1 Photo of Easy Taco Soup
Xavier's Mom's Note:
This recipe I created by taking multiple recipes and using what I thought was the most simple and flavorful ingredients to create a quick and tasteful soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can chilies (diced jalepenos for a spicier flavor)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1Brown hamburger and onion in large pot.
- 2Add the seasoning packets with one cup of water to browned meat and onion.
- 3Then add the remainder of the ingredients into the pot and cook on medium heat for about 20 to 30 minutes. When the hunger gets too much, turn down to low and serve.
- 4Add the diced avocado, shredded cheese and sour cream to the top of the soup for added taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 562.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix