Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very cheesey and delicous change to soup. Make sure you have a big pot to cook it in. Hope you love it as much as we do.
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs hamburger or 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes (mild or spicey)
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) canssliced stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans (don't drain)
- 1 (19 ounce) can Hormel chili without beans
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed (regular or Mexican)
- 1 (12 ounce) container sour cream
- cook hamburger and onion until done in big pot.
- Drain grease off and add taco seasoning as packet says.
- When done add ro-tel tomatoes,stewed tomatoes,pinto beans, hormel chili and velveeta. Cook on medium heat stirring occationaly(making sure cheese doesn't scorch) until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Serve with buttered dinner rolls.