Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I tweeked this recipe from one my mother-in-law gave me. I love it because you just throw everything in the pot and let it cook.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can ranch style beans, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) jar taco sauce
- Brown meat in skillet and drain.
- In large pot combine all ingredients.
- You can add some water if it looks too thick to you.
- Cook over med-high heat until heated through.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, or fresh cilantro if you like.
i just love this soup. And it is so easy to make. Thank you Amber