Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't believe this recipe hasn't been posted here yet ! This is great on taco salads and as a spread for quesadillas.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch salad dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) pkt. taco seasoning
- Remove the lid and plastic portion contol top of your dressing bottle.
- Pour 1/2-3/4 cup of dressing into a pyrex bowl with spout and set aside.
- Using a funnel, add the entire seasoning pkt. to your ranch bottle.
- Put the lid on and shake to completely mix together.
- Tap bottom of bottle on counter to free up extra space at the top.
- Add what you can of the remaining dressing to the bottle. (it won't all fit).
My family like this but thought it needed more "taco" flavor. I think next time, I will mix some Catalina w/ Zesty Ranch and see if that helps "taco" it up a bit. Otherwise, super easy, tasty and quick. I also added black beans.
We made this last night for our taco salad. It was great. I didn't make the whole bottle (I wanted to make sure we liked it first plus my husband bought a huge bottle of Ranch dressing.) I made up half the jar for me. I will be keeping this on hand. I'm going to try it on a plain salad today.