I can't believe this recipe hasn't been posted here yet ! This is great on taco salads and as a spread for quesadillas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch salad dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) pkt. taco seasoning
- 1Remove the lid and plastic portion contol top of your dressing bottle.
- 2Pour 1/2-3/4 cup of dressing into a pyrex bowl with spout and set aside.
- 3Using a funnel, add the entire seasoning pkt. to your ranch bottle.
- 4Put the lid on and shake to completely mix together.
- 5Tap bottom of bottle on counter to free up extra space at the top.
- 6Add what you can of the remaining dressing to the bottle. (it won't all fit).
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Taco Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.1
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 561.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g