- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- lettuce, shredded
- sour cream
- tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion; drain.
- Stir in olives, tomato sauce& taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions in 12" pizza pan or a 13x9" rectangular pan.
- Spread ground beef mixture over crust; sprinkle w/ shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 425*, or until crust is lightly browned.
- Top with lettuce, sour cream and tomato.