A guaranteed crowd-pleaser. This easy-to-make pizza is great for party fare, or family dinner.
Make and share this Easy Taco Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion; drain.
- Stir in olives, tomato sauce& taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions in 12" pizza pan or a 13x9" rectangular pan.
- Spread ground beef mixture over crust; sprinkle w/ shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 425*, or until crust is lightly browned.
- Top with lettuce, sour cream and tomato.