1/1 Photo of Easy Taco Pizza
A guaranteed crowd-pleaser. This easy-to-make pizza is great for party fare, or family dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion; drain.
- 3Stir in olives, tomato sauce& taco seasoning mix.
- 4Prepare pizza crust according to package directions in 12" pizza pan or a 13x9" rectangular pan.
- 5Spread ground beef mixture over crust; sprinkle w/ shredded cheese.
- 6Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 425*, or until crust is lightly browned.
- 7Top with lettuce, sour cream and tomato.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Taco Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 452.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust