Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The kids and adults all love this easy dish!
- 2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 16 ounces ground reduced-fat pork sausage
- 15 ounces chili hot beans
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 0.5 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Cook sausage in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Return sausage to skillet; stir in beans and next 3 ingredients. Cook over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta and cheese, stirring until cheese melts.