Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great recipe for those busy weeknight dinners.
- 1 (16 ounce) package pork sausage
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili hot beans (I use bush beans)
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 5⁄8 ounce package taco seasoning
- 3 cups cooked pasta shells
- 1 cup shredded colby cheese (4 oz)
- 1⁄2 shredded sharp cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Cook the sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink, then drain.
- Stir in the chili beans and the next three ingredients; cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the sausage mixture, and cook over medium heat for three minutes.
- Stir in the colby and cheddar cheeses until melted and well blended.