1/1 Photo of Easy Taco Fries
A fun twist on the healthy oven fries we've all tried. Great with huevos rancheros, burgers, or just for a snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2-4 medium baking potatoes, cut into fries
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or homemade equivalent)
- 1Oil/spray baking sheet; preheat oven to 450.
- 2Mix potatoes and taco seasoning-- can stir in lg bowl or shake together in a bag until coated.
- 3Spread on baking sheet.
- 4Bake 20-30 min, turning several times.
- 5Longer cooking= crisper fries.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Taco Fries
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: