Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A fun twist on the healthy oven fries we've all tried. Great with huevos rancheros, burgers, or just for a snack!
- 2-4 medium baking potatoes, cut into fries
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or homemade equivalent)
- Oil/spray baking sheet; preheat oven to 450.
- Mix potatoes and taco seasoning-- can stir in lg bowl or shake together in a bag until coated.
- Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake 20-30 min, turning several times.
- Longer cooking= crisper fries.
What a cleaver recipe. These were the BEST. I served the with Best Burgers Ever (#72034). What a great meal. Thanks for posting a real keeper.
I made these last night and they were great! A little spicy but very tasty! The only things is I would make sure potatoes were completely dry before coating as most of the coating stayed in the bowl. I did soak them in cold water as others suggested and I do believe that they were crispier. My husband loved them!
Easy and good!