Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for BBQs or football parties. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ounce black olives, chopped, drained (can add more depending on your liking)
- 4 -6 ounces lettuce, shredded (depending on your liking)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Mix softened cream cheese, taco seasoning and sour cream in bowl. (Can use mixer to blend).
- Spread onto large platter.
- Top with cheese, lettuce, black olives, tomatoes and green onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with chips.
Very easy dip! And it has a nice fresh feeling to it thanks to all of the veggies on top. I used a homemade taco seasoning and reduced fat cheeses and sour cream. Very good! Thanks for sharing. My 3 Chefs