Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and easy taco dip to serve anytime.
Make and share this Easy Taco Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Brown meat and season with taco seasoning according to directions on the seasoning packet.
- Set aside.
- Spread Cream Cheese on the bottom of an ungreased 11x8 baking dish.
- Spread seasoned meat over the cream cheese.
- Top with cheese.
- Set under broiler until cheese is bubbly.
- Use corn chips or Doritos for dipping.
A quick, easy recipe. It was very good, but we felt it could use additions - maybe green chilies and black olives to punch up the flavor more. Served with Doritos Baked Scoops. Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef.