Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and easy taco dip to serve anytime.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning (one packet)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- corn chips or Doritos, for dipping
- Preheat broiler.
- Brown meat and season with taco seasoning according to directions on the seasoning packet.
- Set aside.
- Spread Cream Cheese on the bottom of an ungreased 11x8 baking dish.
- Spread seasoned meat over the cream cheese.
- Top with cheese.
- Set under broiler until cheese is bubbly.
- Use corn chips or Doritos for dipping.
A quick, easy recipe. It was very good, but we felt it could use additions - maybe green chilies and black olives to punch up the flavor more. Served with Doritos Baked Scoops. Made for Spring 2012 Pick A Chef.