- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup hot taco sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, rings
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and drain.
- Add refried beans, spicy taco sauce, chili powder and cumin.
- Spread this mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spread sour cream over meat mixture. Layer onions, tomatoes, olives, and hot pepper cheese over the sour cream. Top with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.