Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Simple appetizer that is sure to please. I can not go to a party with my friends with out bringing this dip. You can add other toppings on this dip as well - possiblities are endless. Enjoy!
- 2 (8 ounce) containers cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded taco blend cheese or 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 -3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 onion, diced
- tortilla chips (for dipping)
- On medium speed mix cream cheese and taco seasoning till well blended.
- Spread mixture on plate or small serving platter.
- Place shredded lettuce, then cheese, tomato and onions over mixture.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
Wonderful dip! I added a few chopped up black olives and sliced green onions for garnish. I also used Roma Tomatoes, as I find that they are not to "watery". Great dip, I will definately use this again!
This is the same recipe that I make. To eliminate the chips from breaking due to the cream chz being too thick I add inexpensive salsa to the cream chz mixture to give it a nice consistancy for dipping. Always a hit.
Very easy and very good! Made for a summer picnic at the park.