Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A YUMMY recipe, indeed! Great for a cold winter night! Make a double batch because it freezes well. Everyone ALWAYS loves this recipe. It’s the consistency of chili and is wonderful served with tortilla strips or over rice! Top with grated cheese for a perfect treat! For weight watchers followers, 1 cup = 2 points!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili hot beans
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (regular flavor)
- Brown meat and onions, drain. Mix in Hidden Valley Ranch & Taco Seasoning mix. Then, without draining the cans, add all of the additional ingredients. Simmer for at least 1 hour (better if you have 2!) or place in slow cooker for the better part of the day. The longer it cooks, the better it is!
- Don't forget - It freezes well so make a double batch!
- Serve with Baked Tostitos chips, over rice or alone! Top with your favorite grated cheese or sour cream. YUM!