Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is REALLY easy, but very good. It also has a nice hot kick to it!
Make and share this Easy Taco Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (i also like using chipotle cheese w/this)
- sour cream
- Coat chicken breasts with taco seasoning.
- Grill until done-- add cheese on top until it melts.
- Serve w/salsa and sour cream!
Really good recipe. I enjoyed the mix of flavors. Had never thought of using taco seasoning on chicken before. I think slice the chicken up after it has grilled and serve on a salad next time.
I used Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat for the chicken with taco seasoning as I had it in the freezer. I added a mixture of cheddar and mozz cheese and didn't measure it. My family ate this on a bun but I enjoyed it as is. We didn't add sour cream or salsa.
Made this didn't grill the chicken put in the broiler on low and came out real good, enjoyed this very much Thanks Dee