1/1 Photo of Easy Taco Casserole
AudreyJo Boviall's Note:
I needed something quick and threw these things together trying to duplicate a recipe I had years ago. It came out better than I remembered, and my son demanded I make this every night (after eating four plates).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- 3Add taco seasoning and water to beef per package instructions.
- 4In large glass bowl, add pasta, melted Velveeta, and beef mixture.
- 5Stir until well blended.
- 6This can be put in a casserole dish and heated if desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.0
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 610.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: