I needed something quick and threw these things together trying to duplicate a recipe I had years ago. It came out better than I remembered, and my son demanded I make this every night (after eating four plates).
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- Add taco seasoning and water to beef per package instructions.
- In large glass bowl, add pasta, melted Velveeta, and beef mixture.
- Stir until well blended.
- This can be put in a casserole dish and heated if desired.