Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super easy and kids love it!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 ounces taco seasoning
- 10 3⁄4 ounces fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 10 ounces milk
- Spray 9x13 baking pan with Pam and preheat until 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Spoon meat down center of each tortilla dividing equally. Roll each tortilla up tightly and place in dish seam-side down.
- Whisk soup and milk together and pour over tortillas.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until hot and bubbling.
- If desired serve with shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and tomato.
Ahhhhh, this really hit the spot! I did add a few jalepenos to the ground beef for a little kick. While it baked, I shredded the lettuce and cheese and chopped the tomatoes. This is a GREAT meal when you need a quick and easy Mexican fix. I highy recommend it. Thanks for sharing, Jillcomeau.