Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This casserole is delish! My kids love it and my 12-year old daughter requests it every time I say "What do you guys want for dinner?" :) And the best is...it's super easy! It can easily be doubled and I usually do!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Mix ground beef with salsa, taco seasoning, and salad dressing.
- Mix well.
- In a 2-quart baking dish, layer half of the meat mixture, 1 cup of cheese and 1 cup of the tortilla chips.
- Repeat the layers.
- Bake, covered, for 30-40 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Take off cover the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Top with lettuce and tomato before serving.
Awesome! Mixed regular Doritos with salsa Verde Doritos and doubled the recipe.
So easy, and a definite kid pleaser. I increased the salsa to 1 1/2 C and the mayo to 3/4 C as we like it saucy. Also threw in a bit of chili powder. Good stuff, thanks for sharing!