1/3 Photos of Easy Taco Casserole
This is one of my mother-in-law's only recipes. So easy and absolutely yummy. . .but you have to eat it all in one setting as the leftovers don't heat up well. I have subbed lean ground turkey in the past and it is a bit more bland than the beef, so if you take that route, make sure you brown with the turkey with a clove of garlic and a couple tbsp diced onion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger, drain off fat and then mix with enchilada sauce, green chilis and soup.
- 2Add salt/pepper to taste (I usually only add pepper).
- 3Crunch up the Doritos; I usually only crunch up half of the bag to see if that's enough.
- 4Layer chips, then hamburger mixture, then cheese and repeat. Make sure to put a few extra chips on the top because they get crisp and yummy.
- 5Cook on 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.3
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 965.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 28.4 g