Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My grandkids love this.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn (not thawed or drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained (Rotel)
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up (Pasteurized prepared Cheese Product)
- 6 ounces Fritos corn chips, coarsely crushed (about 7 cups)
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F Spray 2-qt. baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine chili, corn, tomatoes and cheese.
- LAYER one third of the chili mixture in prepared baking dish; top with half of the chips. Repeat layers. Cover with remaining chili mixture.
- BAKE 30 minute or until cheese is completely melted and mixture is hot and bubbly. Garnish with torn lettuce and chopped tomatoes, if desired.