- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped (or to taste)
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce (or to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or to taste)
- corn chips (any amount)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook the beef with onions and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water and taco seasoning, simmer for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and milk; spread on a serving platter or pizza pan.
- Top with the meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with chilies, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Serve with large size corn chips.