1/3 Photos of Easy Taco Appetizers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped (or to taste)
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce (or to taste)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or to taste)
- corn chips (any amount)
- 1In a skillet, cook the beef with onions and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Add water and taco seasoning, simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 3In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and milk; spread on a serving platter or pizza pan.
- 4Top with the meat mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with chilies, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.
- 6Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
- 7Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 8Serve with large size corn chips.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Taco Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.6
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 150.9 mg
- Sodium 664.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 28.9 g