Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Adapted from Kraft, these are super easy no-bake "trees" made from graham crackers and two other ingredients. For every 2 trees you will need 1 whole graham cracker.
Top Review by Nyteglori
I tried and tried to saw the rectangles in half to no avail. I decided to cut the rectangles in half and saw the resulting squares in half. This was much more successful. I then brushed water on them and sprinkled green sugar crystals on them. Since they were smaller than intended the red hots looked too big so I used nonpareils and red pull and peel twizzlers for the "garland" Overall it looked cute when done.
- 1 honey graham crackers, broken into 4 rectangles at perforations
- green decorating icing
- decorative candies (mini red M & Ms or red hots)
Directions See How It's Made
- For each tree:.
- CUT two graham rectangles in half diagonally, slowly sawing back and forth with serrated knife to create four long triangles.
- PIPE small amount of icing on the uncut long sides of each triangle.
- PRESS icing-sides together to form a standing tree. Pipe outer edges of tree with additional icing.
- Press candies into icing for "ornaments".
- Set aside to dry.