Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
A simple and tasty recipe. Surprisingly good.
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- dried basil
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 limes (I prefer lime) or 1⁄2 lemon (I prefer lime)
- 2 medium swordfish fillets
- combine first four ingredients in a small tupperware.
- sprinkle in a generous amount of basil and black pepper to taste and mix.
- add swordfish.
- close container and shake to coat filets well.
- marinate for 1 or 2 hours in refrigerator.
- grill until done and squeeze lemon over before serving.
Just great! The flavors marry well and the fish is done perfectly!! Thank you!